Last updated: January 24, 2022
We will only use the personal data you share with us during your use of our Services. Unless specifically mentioned, we do not use your personal data for any other reason. We will never sell your personal data to a third party, and we will never give a third party access to your personal data, except as may be provided in our Terms of Services and/or this Policy or unless required to do so by law.
2 TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED, USE AND SHARE OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
We neither rent nor sell your information to anybody. Communication with your virtual friends is not shared with any other company, except for our affiliate companies or legal representatives, or service.
We collect information you intentionally provide us with, as well as some technical information from your mobile device or web browser.
The list of personal information collected and stored throughout your experience with Romantiс AI. Some of this information may be shared with service providers helping us to deliver your experience with Romantiс AI, each of such service is set forth below:
- Text and messages sent to virtual friend: We collect and store it to improve the quality of text and voice messages of virtual friend and to develop it’s AI. We can use external service to anonymously process this data.
- Usage data: We collect and store your usage data to track and analyze product metrics. When you use with the Romantiс AI’s App or the Website Yes, we use an external service to process usage data.
3 DEVICE INFORMATION
We collect certain information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices that you use to access Romantiс AI. We unify this information across different devices you use.
The device information also helps us conduct user research across our customer demographics, interests and behavior. None of this information may identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Identifiers: Unique identifiers, including device ID.
- Device attributes: Information regarding operating system, hardware, and software versions, browser type.
- Data from device settings: Information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your camera or photos.
- Network and connections: Information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone.
5 MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
The Data controller processes the personal data of users of Romantiс AI in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data controller, in some cases, the personal data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data controller.
The Data controller has secure certificates from VeriSign and McAfee that show the app and website are approved, fully tested, and certified by these two expert security systems. This means that you are safe from any viruses, identity theft, spyware, fraudulent credit card activity, spam, and internet scams.
The Personal data is processed at the Data controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved with the processing are located.
6 RETENTION TIME AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right, at any time, to change or delete your Personal data by deleting your profile at App or website.
You may also send a request to our Support Team and they will guide you through the process.
Please note that, even after termination of membership and deletion of any personal data, termination of any license granted hereunder, some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond the control of Romantiс AI.
8 DATA CONTROLLER CONTACT INFORMATION
Data controller of the website is Just Web It Oy, Tegelhagen 2 LT2, 02780, Espoo, Finland
9 RIGHTS OF EU USERS
- You have the right to obtain confirmation if your personal information is being processed by us. If that is the case, you can access your personal information and the following information: (a) the purposes of the processing; (b) the categories of personal information; (c) to whom the personal information has been or will be disclosed; (d) the envisaged period for which the personal information will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
If you would like to have a copy of your personal information from us, we will provide it based on(1) you will prove your identity, (2) it will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- You have the right to demand that we erase your personal information, and we shall erase it without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (a) this personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed; (b) you withdraw consent if the processing was based on your consent, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (c) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds; (d) your personal information has been unlawfully processed; (e) your personal information is to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- You have the right to receive your personal information which you provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another company, where: (a) the processing is based on your consent or on a contract; and (b)the processing is carried out by automated means.
- You have the right to withdraw you consent for processing of your personal information at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal information infringes GDPR.